Benefits of Upgrading Your HVAC System

Benefits of Upgrading Your HVAC System

Your HVAC system is an essential device in your home. It works throughout the year to maintain a comfortable home temperature. With proper care and maintenance, an HVAC system can last around 15 years.

If your HVAC system is approaching the end of its service life, consider replacing the entire system or upgrading specific components. Find air handlers and air conditioner compressors for sale for your home. If you do not want to invest in a separate heating and cooling device, look for a heat pump for sale near you.

Here are some benefits of upgrading your HVAC system.

Savings

HVAC efficiency decreases with time. Most old systems are just 65 percent energy-efficient. The remaining 35 percent of the energy they draw goes down the drain. An aging HVAC system is also prone to failures and will need frequent repairs.

Though the upfront cost of a new system can be high, it can save you a ton of money in the long run. A new HVAC system will help you reduce your energy costs and will need less frequent repairs.

Comfort Control

With an upgraded system, you will be able to maintain a comfortable home temperature year-round, no matter how hot or cold it is outside.

If you are using a manual thermostat, consider upgrading to a programmable one. A programmable thermostat will help reduce stress on your HVAC and save on energy bills.

Modern HVAC systems use variable speed technology and modulation gas valves to ensure indoor comfort and energy efficiency. These systems even provide superior humidity control.

Reduce Your Carbon Footprint

New high-efficiency HVAC systems consume up to 50 percent less fuel than older systems. With a new system, you will not just save money but help the environment.

Less noise

An HVAC system on its last legs makes loud noises. If you hear a loud buzzing, grinding, or rattling noise coming from your HVAC, its internal components may have worn out.

Modern HVAC systems are much quieter than older systems. They come equipped with sound-absorbing technology designed to keep noise to a minimum.

Improved Indoor air quality

Over time, an HVAC system’s ability to trap contaminants in indoor air decreases. If your HVAC system is too old, it may be circulating stale or unclean air.

Exposure to indoor air contaminants such as dander, pollen, dust, and dirt can trigger asthma flare-ups or allergic response in people with a seasonal allergy.

When you upgrade to a new system, you will immediately notice a considerable improvement in your indoor air quality. High-efficiency HVAC systems come equipped with variable speed motors designed to ensure constant airflow.

With an HVAC upgrade, you will have a new filtration system that will prevent contaminants from getting into your house.

Suter Air Conditioning Inc. – Online offers a range of heating and cooling devices under one roof. We have top-notch products by leading brands such as Daikin and Goodman. We also have a Daikin rooftop package unit and other Daikin products. To enquire about Daikin HVAC prices, call 352-630-8454.

-->