Total indoor climate control means having the ability to select a desirable temperature for each space in a house and to have that temperature maintained no matter what the temperature outside — from -13°F (-25°C) to 114.8°F (46°C), ensuring all year round comfort. For all regions, the outdoor units of this single-zone AURORA heat pump system have been redesigned to withstand extreme weather conditions with excellent energy efficiency ratings.
- Energy Efficient – Up to 20.3 SEER / 12.5 HSPF / 13 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and reduced operating costs compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems.
- Advanced Filtration – Long life – washable filters.
- Enhanced Capacity – Up to 100% Heating Capacity at 5°F (-15°C) and confirmed continuous operation as low as -13°F (-25°C) ambient temperature. Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 104°F (40°C).
- Program Dry allows humidity levels to be reduced.
- Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic Air Purifying Filter – This filter combines the air-purifying filter and titanium apatite photocatalytic deodorizing filter in a single highly effective unit.
- Hot Start. When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating there is no cold draft.
- Comfort Mode adjust the direction and airflow rate so that the air from the unit does not blow directly on the occupants of the room in cooling. When heating – the flap turns vertically downwards to drive warm air to the bottom of the room.
- Pushing the POWERFUL button on the remote control gives you a boost in cooling or heating power for a 20-minute period – even if the unit is already operating at high capacity.
- Anti-Corrosion Treatment on Heat Exchanger
- Cold Climate Ready (continuous operation down to -13°F (-25°C))
- Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation – When combined with FTX18/24 indoor units.
|Parts Replacement Limited Warranty*||12 year|
|SEER||Up to 20.3|
|Filter – Options||Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic Air Purifying Filter|
|Capacity (Tons)||3/4 to 2 Tons|
|R-410A Refrigerant Compatible|
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.