Multi-Position, Variable-Speed, ECM-Based Air Handler with Internal TXV ComfortNet™ Compatible
- Internal factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- CFM indicator
- Fault recall of six most recent faults
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Improved humidity and comfort control
- Built-in compatibility with multi-stage heat pump and cooling applications
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- 3 kW – 25 kW electric heater kits
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- 21″ depth for easier attic access
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- Screw-lesssides and back helpsto reduce condensation when installed in humid locations
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Tool-less filter access
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND AIR HANDLER and BLOWER MOTOR
Goodman AVPTC Air Handlers with All-Aluminum evaporator coils simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
- All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil – Designed for efficient heat transfer and durable performance and resists potential corrosion.
- Variable-Speed Motors – For energy-efficient operation helps to lower utility bills compared to single speed motors.
- Field-installed Electric Heat – From 3-25 kW for emergency heat, if ever needed.
- Smartframe™ Substructure – Intelligent structural design both improves the AVPTC’s Air Handler’s lateral strength and affords a sturdy mounting framework for internal components. It also secures the foil-faced insulation covering the entire blower casing that can reduce operating noise. All of which helps to increase durability and reliability of unit.
- The art of precision – the MBVC Blower Motor
- Modular Configurations with Upflow, Counterflow and Horizontal Positions – To support easy installation of unit regardless of your house type.
- Field-Installed Heat Strips – From 3-20 kW for emergency heating, if ever needed.
- Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
|Coil Drain Connection FPT||3/4″|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity||6.5/6.5|
|Maximum Overcurrent Device (amps)||15/15|
|Full Load Amps(FLA)||5.2|
Note: Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA) and Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP) for blower without supplemental heat installed. Refer to unit nameplate and/or Heat Kit Data for specification with approved accessory heaters installed