A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND CHPF ALL-ALUMINUM EVAPORATOR COIL
The art of precision
Aluminum Tube and Aluminum Fin Coil Construction – Provides time-tested and proven heat transfer efficiency designed to resist potential corrosion
Grooved Aluminum Tubing – Offers increased surface area for efficient heat transfer performance by the unit’s refrigerant.
Goodman evaporator coils simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Every Unit Is Helium Pressure-Tested – During assembly to help ensure high levels of product quality. Helium is used, in part, because its molecules are smaller than oxygen. It’s just one extra step taken to help ensure a high quality product.
Every All-Aluminum Coil – Receives finished pressure testing and leak ‘sniffing’ by ‘hound-dog’ vacuum testing. This is a secondary test every unit receives before it leaves the factory.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21″ depth for easier attic access
- Split seam front for easy access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
Note: Do not use these coils on oil furnaces or any applications where the temperature on the drain pan may exceed 300°F. If these coils are applied with an oil furnace or another application where high temperatures threaten or jeopardize the durability of the drain pan, you must replace the factory-installed drain pan with a high-temperature drain pan. High-temperature drain pan kits are available as field-installed accessories.
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
|Cabinet Dimensions W x H x A||21 1/8″ x 26″ x 24 1/2″|
|Plenum D x H||19″ x 23 1/2″|
|Connection – Liquid||3/8″|
|Connection – Suction||7/8″|
|Piston Size *||.093|
|Ship Weight (LBS)||77|
* Shipped with Coil
Note: For a properly matched system and piston sizing information, refer to the piston kit chart of the corresponding outdoor unit.