A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GPG16M PACKAGED UNITS
The art of precision
All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil – A single metal solution that is designed for enhanced durability and performance (select models).
Goodman packaged units simply work the way they’re suppose to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Multi-Speed ECM Blower Motor – Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly-efficient performance.
Refrigeration-Grade Premium Copper Tubing and Aluminum Fin Condenser Coil Configuration – Delivers outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.
Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure with Powder-Paint Finish – Protects your system from extreme outdoor elements.
Fully-Insulated Blower Compartment – Designed for quiet performance. Panels are conveniently located to provide easy access.
Self-Contained Packaged Unit – Designed for multi-position installation.
- High-efficiency compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Variable-speed ECM indoor blower motor
- Copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coil
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence
- Power-assisted combustion
- Loss-of-charge protection & high-pressure switch
- Two-stage gas valve; natural gas with easy conversion to propane
- All blower operation and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- All models comply with California Low NOx emission standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet with UV-resistant powder-paint finish
- Horizontal or downflow application
- Convenient access panels
- One roof curb fits all units
- Bottom, 2″ high base rails for easier handling
- All models fit a standard-size pick-up truck
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
- 20 Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
|High-Fire Input/Output (BTU/hr)||80,000/62,000|
|Low-Fire Input/Output (BTU/hr)||60,000/47,000|
|Temperature Rise Range (°F)||35-65|
|# of Bunners||4|
|Wheel(D x W)||10″ x 9″|
|Indoor Nominal CFM||950|
|Motor Speed Tap(Cooling)||T3 L/T4 H|
|Face Area (ft²)||4.3|
|Rows/Fins per Inch||3/14|
|Filter Size(ft²)/Drain Size(NPT)||4.3|
|Horsepower – RPM||1/4-830|
|Diameter / # of Blades||22″ / 3|
|Outdoor Nominal CFM||2,200|
|Rows Deep/Fins per Inch||2/27|
|Voltage-Phase (Frequency 60Hz)||208/230-1|
|Indoor Blower FLA||3.8|
|Outdoor Fan FLA/LRA||1.5/3.0|
|Total Unit Amps||18.4|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity *1||21.7|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection *2||30 amps|
|Entrance Size Power Supply||1 1/8″|
|Entrance Size Control Voltage||7/8″|