- Energy-efficient compressor
- Single-speed condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with a louvered sound control top
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Steel louver coil guard
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
The art of precision
Energy-Efficient Scroll Compressor – Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort it provides 14 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER units.
Single-Speed Condenser Fan Motor – With advanced fan design it provides dependable quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
Goodman air conditioners simply work the way they are supposed to making each one a thing of beauty.
Efficient Cooling Capacity – Five millimeter refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant.
Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet – A louvered cabinet protects the coil while its appliance-quality post-paint baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
Factory-Installed In-Line Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
OUTSTANDING LIMITED WARRANTY PROTECTION
This unit is backed by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above. The GSX14 Air Conditioner features operating sound levels that are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. With its 14 SEER rating the GSX14 will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
|Max Cooling (BTU/h)||42,000|
|Condenser Fan Motor Hp||1/6|
|Condenser Fan Motor FLA||0.95|
|Refrigerant Liquid Line Size (“O.D.)||3/8″|
|Refrigerant Suction Line Size (“O.D.)||1 1/8″|
|Refrigerant Connection Liquid Valve Size (“O.D.)||3/8″|
|Refrigerant ConnectionSuction Valve Size (“O.D.)*2,3||7/8″|
|Voltage-Phase (60 Hz)||208/230-1|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity *4||21.8|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection *5||35 amps|
|Conduit||1/2″ or 3/4″|