A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GSXC16 AIR CONDITIONER
The art of precision
Next Generation Copeland Scroll™ Two-Stage Compressor –
Designed with fewer moving parts and consuming less energy compared to reciprocating compressors, the compressor
uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant
and will provide years of reliable cooling comfort. The compressor provides enhanced performance with revolutionary two-step capacity
design. At lower speed the unit runs longer to help reduce indoor humidity
and supports consistent indoor temperature control. The higher speed provides full cooling capacity on the hottest days of year. Combined, both speeds help deliver steady and consistent cooling compared to single-speed compressors.
ComfortBridge™ Technology –
Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort.
The CoolCloud™ HVAC app –
Enables qualified technicians to connect, configure and diagnose select HVAC systems quickly and accurately.
Goodman air conditioners simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
High-Efficiency Two-Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motor –
With advanced fan
design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
ComfortAlert™ Diagnostics –
Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your air conditioner system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet –
A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
Factory-Installed In-Line Filter Drier –
Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
Quiet Operation –
An acoustically engineered sound control blanket helps reduce noise levels compared to units without sound control blankets.
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency two-speed ECM condenser fan motor
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via indoor board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud™ phone and tablet application
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed transformer
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland® ComfortAlert™ built in diagnostics
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
- Factory-installed sensors monitoring coil and ambient temperature
- Contactor with lug connection
- In communicating mode, only two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit are required
- AHRI Certified – ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Customized control algorithms
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet and louvered coil guards
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Engineered sound control top design
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Single-panel access to controls with space for field-installed accessories
- Service port and controls are accessible while unit is operating
- Compact footprint
- Rust-resistant screws
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
- 10 Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
|Nominal Cooling (BTU/h)
|Decibels (High/Low) 4
|Condenser Fan Motor
|Refrigerant Line Size¹
|Liquid Line Size (“O.D.)
|Suction Line Size (“O.D.)
|Refrigerant Connection Size
|Liquid Valve Size (“O.D.)
|Suction Valve Size (“O.D.)
|Valve Connection Type
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity ²
|Max. Overcurrent Protection ³
|Min / Max Volts
||197 / 253
|Electrical Conduit Size
||1/2″ or 3/4″
|Equipment Weight (lbs)
|Ship Weight (lbs)