Just bought a product? REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT HERE
This unit is backed by a 2-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty* and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure and warranty certificate by clicking on the specified links.
* To receive the 2-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Single-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- SmartShift® technology with short-cycle protection to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Contactor with lug connection
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- AHRI Certified-ETL Listed
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil.
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter”s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass-through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- Time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15 of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
- Model : GSZ14
- Type : Split Heat Pump
- Cooling Capacity BTU : 17400 Btu/H
- Heating Capacity Ton : 17800 Btu/H
- SEER : 14 SEER
- CompressorSingle : Stage
- Energy Certified : Yes
- Liquid Line Connection Size : 3/8 in
- Maximum – Voltage : 253 V
- Comfort Net Compatible : No
- Product Shipping Weight : 183.000 lb
- Tonnage : 1.5 – 5 tons
- Product Height (in.) : 37 in
- Product Width (in.) : 29-1/4 in
- Product Depth (in.) : 29-1/4 in